• Frequently Asked Questions •
1. "I can't choose! What is your most popular service?"
Without a doubt our most popular service is Face Painting! What kid doesn't like to completely transform into their favorite animal, super hero, or cartoon character? And it's not just the kids favorite, adults love to get painted up too! Nope, you can't go wrong with face painting at your party! But be sure to check out our other fantastic Entertainers!
2. "You guys are awesome! How far do you travel?"
We are located in Temecula Valley but service most of Southern California including the greater areas of the Inland Empire, San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles. Did we not list your area? Send us an email, maybe we cover your area, too!
3. "I'd like a quote. What information do you need to know about my party?"
That is an excellent question! We are always happy to supply a quote as long as we know these very important details:
• What's the date of your event?
• What time does it start?
• What city is the event in?
• What services are you interested in? (For example: Face Painter & Balloon Artist)
• How many kids?
4. "What payment methods do you receive? Do you require a deposit?"
We accept all forms of payment: Cash, Credit Cards & Debit Cards (Please inquire about Checks). And yes! In order to hold your date, we do require a deposit. Depending on the services you book, the deposit amount will vary.
5. "I want a lot of entertainers! Do I qualify for a discount?"
That's a great question! However, it's best that we speak with you personally and discuss the details of your event. Please give us a call!
6. "If I book a children's entertainer for face painting, does it automatically include balloons, too?"
No. Each quote and package is specific for the service you request for. We have many talented Entertainers that can do face painting, balloon twisting, glitter tattoos, and/or magic, etc. If you want more than one service at your event, that's no problem! We can customize a package for you.
7. "Uh-oh! How soon should I book you? My party is this weekend!!!"
It all varies- sometimes you can book 1 week before and other times you want to book 1 month out! Just to be on the safe side, we recommend that you book us 2-4 weeks out. Holidays like Halloween & Christmas; we recommend that you book 4-8 weeks prior to your event. But by all means, if we're a last minute plan, CALL US RIGHT AWAY! Maybe we have a spot open!
8. "I must have you! How do I book you?!"
EASY! You can give us a call, email us directly, or use our form and drop us a line! But as we mentioned before, you don't want to wait until the last minute- secure your spot for your party or event, today!
*All contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.